Residential Solar by Solvest
Solvest is the largest installer of residential photovoltaic (PV) solar systems in northern Canada. We specialize in complete start-to-finish design, as well as installation and maintenance. Our dedicated team follows a 5-step process:
- Free consultation and assessment to understand the best option available for you.
- Next, our team designs a custom solar solution to generate the most energy and reduce your payback period.
- We order all top-of-the-line products from reliable, trusted vendors.
- We install your solar system, with our trained and experienced crews.
- Finally, if you’re connected to the grid, the utility company installs a two-way meter to measure how much electricity you are selling back to the grid.
Why choose Solar?
- Solar power protects against ever-increasing electricity costs while at the same time directly helping the environment
- A solar system will increase the value of your home through a top-quality installation by our industry experts
- Our solar panels are warrantied for 25 years
- Stress free process! From the initial site assessment and design to the final grid connection. Solvest will handle all the paperwork for you including inspections and applications
- Battery backup systems are available to protect your home during any blackouts
Financing options are available
Why choose Solvest for your solar installation?
- We do free assessments, consultations and system designs for each potential customer
- We are a Northern company, operating in the territories since 2013
- All of our panels and equipment are warrantied for 25-years
- Solvest handles all the paperwork for rebates, the micro-generation program (Yukon), and the Net Metering program (NWT and Nunavut) making the process stress-free for our customers
- We are the North’s experts with the most residential and commercial installations to date
- We are a solar company first, it’s what we know, it’s what we do best